Observation and Reflection from a typhoon
Feeling last time hosted in typhoon signal no.10 in Hong Kong does not seems too long ago,but the original has been thought 13 years ago.13 years later, on 24th of July,2012 there was a powerful typhoon in Hong Kong who issued signal no.10 typhoon AGAIN!
Actually,I did not feel much of the typhoon,but i do care about my elder sister and my mother on the way back home after work.On that day,I have been to grant them the latest news of the typhoon as I hope they are able to return home in the most secure way. When they were home, they discuss the situation outside and my mum told me that its difficult to get on a taxi or any vehicle.
I am sure there were some students and workers who were excited that the typhoon bring them a extra holiday.However, I am more concerned with the homeless sleepers and animals.Also, I thought its difficult for all journalists,especially the reporters who still need to do the live news in outdoor under the strong wind,its really shocking and dangerous!
After the typhoon, the streets were littered with tree branches and debris.In addition to the street will hinder trffic,even tougher cleaning staff to make the road replies outlook.
It let me understand that all the things have a price to pay and not to be selfish.
沒有留言:
張貼留言